jueves, 19 de noviembre de 2020

BLOG4- A PHOTOGRAPH I LIKE

How difficult! I have many photographs that I love, with my family, my friends, my boyfriend, of beautiful and of course memorable memories, but there is one particular photo that I love the most, and it´s one that I have with all my brothers.

Between us we don't usually take many photos, but I considered that, as brothers, already older, we needed a photo of the four of us, together, so I asked them to take one, and so, a little surprised they accepted, we got together and I consider it was beautiful. This picture is about two years old.

I think pictures are a way to keep memories over time, and for the same reason, as we don't have many photos with my brothers all together, I consider this one it´s my favorite.

Among my siblings we are very close in our way, because since we were little they taught us that sooner or later my parents might not be able to be with us, so it had to be the four of us who took care of ourselves, a bond even stronger than we think. 




1 comentario:

  1. Hi Friend!!<3 I loved your photo! and Panchito looks very happy.
    I think it is important to cultivate love for to brothers, because we will need them at some moment in life.

    ResponderEliminar

BLOG 6- ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

  Personally, I like English a lot, although it was not like that before. When I was younger, I didn´t understand anything about English and...