miércoles, 14 de octubre de 2020

BLOG 1: THE COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

When I´m asked this question I immediately think of Vienna, this country is in Europe, more specifically it´s the capital of Austria. I would love to go, even if it´s only once in my life. The truth is that I´m not sure where I got the idea to go to Vienna, but since I heard about the country, it caught my attention and from there I started to investigate a little more and I was completely sure that one day I would make the effort to travel there.


I would like to go for entertainment, on vacation, for example, go to museums, walk through the gardens, maybe ride the ferris wheel, although I´m very afraid of heights, I still feel that it´s an opportunity that I couldn´t pass up.



Although I think that a small problem could be the communication, since there mainly is spoken German, although I don´t believe that it´s a big problem, since they also speak English but not everywhere. 




1 comentario:

  1. Hello Friend!!!!!!!! Vienna wow, I didn´t know!
    I hope you can go one day and the we meet in Europe. Would be great <3

    ResponderEliminar

BLOG 6- ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

  Personally, I like English a lot, although it was not like that before. When I was younger, I didn´t understand anything about English and...