sábado, 31 de octubre de 2020

MY FAVORITE HOLIDAYS


I love remembering my favorite vacation, because for me, the whole trip was perfect. I remember that my family and I, at that time my younger brother was not yet born, went on a car trip down south for almost a entire month. Yes, it was a long trip, but a beautiful one.

I remember that we traveled through cities like Valdivia, Frutillar, Chiloé, Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt. We started our trip in Santiago and then went straight to Chillan to visit my mom's family. 


Among the things we did during our trip was to swim in the lakes, we did hikes and the most special thing of all, was that every place we went, we spent the night in a tent all together, my parents, my brothers, my dogs and me. We watched movies, played cards, told anecdotes, all the memories I have were beautiful.

We traveled to many places, saw beautiful thing, and did some many things. This trip was very special to me, not only because of the places we visited, but also because of the time and the memories we formed together.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Cony! i love the south of our country but i don't know so many places, i hope someday i'll visit Chiloé! i think that's a really magic place.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi <3
    Awww friend!! what a beautiful memory! made me want to travel. I hope one day to be able to travel the south and visit those places...

    ResponderEliminar

BLOG 6- ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

  Personally, I like English a lot, although it was not like that before. When I was younger, I didn´t understand anything about English and...