sábado, 31 de octubre de 2020

BLOG 2: MY FAVORITE MOVIE

I love watching movies and I have seen many of them throughout my life, of all styles, romantic, comedy action, tragic, but above all, horror, I could say that this is my favorite gender, I love to feel that suspense that the movie causes, I enjoy watching them very much. And you could say that my favorite movie is somehow linked to that gender.

Well, my favorite movie is "The nightmare before Christmas", although I also love "Coraline and the secret door", both styles of movies are very similar.  I remember seeing "The Nightmare before Christmas" when I was very young, and to this day I still like it even more than before.

The movie focuses on Jack Skellington, the pumpkin king of Halloween Town, who is bored with doing the same thing every year for Halloween. One day he stumbles into Christmas Town, and is so taken with the idea of Christmas that he tries to get the resident bats, ghouls, and goblins of Halloween Town to help him put on Christmas instead of Halloween, but things don't turn out the way he expected. So, that's what the movie is about in a very short way. I really enjoy watching it, especially at this time of year.




2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Cony!
    Wow, the horror gender is not my Style but I have to admit that making those kind of movies is a hard work and has an incredible Evolution Over the years.
    I also like The Nightmare before Christmas but I have to admit that when I was a child I always got scared with the scene of the Oogie Boggie hahaha
    See you in Class!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Friend!! I love those movies "The nightmare before Christmas" and "Coraline", I remember that my cousin was obsessed !!.
    I agree with you, they are an excellent panorama for this time of year.

    ResponderEliminar

BLOG 6- ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

  Personally, I like English a lot, although it was not like that before. When I was younger, I didn´t understand anything about English and...