sábado, 12 de diciembre de 2020

BLOG 6- ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

 Personally, I like English a lot, although it was not like that before. When I was younger, I didn´t understand anything about English and that was reflected in my grades at school, since I was doing very badly, but later, with the years and with several other experiences, English became my favorite language.

The English classes that I have had at the university have helped me a lot to perfect and remember several areas that I had completely forgotten, the teachers have helped me a lot and taught me many details to understand and speak English even better and the blogs are a great help to practice my writing. I feel that what I need most to practice in my English is pronunciation, and to learn the verb tenses well, I still have several difficulties with that, since I get confused with one another. 

English is still hard for me, but I feel that practice makes a big difference, I love practicing this language, for example I try to play the video games in English, it makes it a little more complicated, but it's great practice, or when I listen to music I try to read the lyrics and when I don't understand a word I look for it to understand the context well, and things like that. Little by little I have tried to watch series in English without subtitles, although that is much more difficult for me, because it´s difficult for me to differentiate the words with their pronunciation although little by little I have been learning many things and I intend to continue studying English, perhaps doing courses or similar things, since I would like to continue perfecting everything I can.



1 comentario:

  1. Hi friend!! I remember learning the verb tenses in school, but then I forgot them and I also get confused.
    I also think I should practice a lot of English.
    In the other blogs you will find a lot of good tips!
    Bye! <3

    ResponderEliminar

BLOG 6- ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

  Personally, I like English a lot, although it was not like that before. When I was younger, I didn´t understand anything about English and...