viernes, 6 de noviembre de 2020

BLOG 3: MY FUTURE JOB


The truth is that I´m still not very clear about what I want to do when I finished the career, although I have always wanted to and in fact it is my dream to collaborate with respect to the animalist theme.  

I want to train professionally as a public administrator, gain experience, really know what area I would like to focus on, and from there form my career. I have very visualized that I want to work in the public area, only as I mentioned before, I don´t know exactly what area of it I want to concentrate. But I would love to be part of the contributions to improve the lifestyle of the animals.   

For example, I would like to propose and implement public politics, with respect to the treatment of animals; ending with cosmetic experimentation, for example, improving care on farms, without overcrowding, without mistreatment, stop exploiting their consumption and treat them with respectful and in ahumane manner, as I feel they deserve. 


That is my dream, to do something that really matters and leave a mark in the animalist area, I want to protect them, take care of them and respect them, make sure they lead a dignified life, for that I want to become an excellent professional and some day fulfill my goal.

                  


2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Friend!! I agree with you.
    I think they have suffered a lot and we must do something for them.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Cony!
    I think the same. Animals are not some product you can use and discard. I hope your goals will achieve and you can really mark the difference for those who can express by themselves.
    See you in class!

    ResponderEliminar

BLOG 6- ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

  Personally, I like English a lot, although it was not like that before. When I was younger, I didn´t understand anything about English and...